5 things that might get you out into the semi-spring weather this weekend hopping around the city:
1. TONIGHT: The Tourist of Saints launch part at Malmaison from 6-9
2. For "Ghosted" at Delicious Spectacle it's CLOSING TIME - Reception from 7-9 pm on Friday
3. SHRED the solo exhibition of Matthew Curran opens at Hierarchy Saturday 7-12
4. ARTIST TALK - Fade 2 Grey: Androgyny in Eighties Popular Music with Adrian Loving at Vivid Solutions Saturday from 2-4 pm
5. But don't get caught doing this over the weekend...
Bringing the Art in DC to You,