Even though I'm physically in NY checking out PULSE and other fairs... Here are the 5 things I recommend for the weekend in DC and I'm sorry to miss them!
1. For a post happy hour trek to Arlington at Artisphere check out Fermata THURSDAY 7 - 9 pm [link]
2. FRIDAY: Carroll Square opens show featuring Mariella Bisson, Ashlynn Browning, Amber Robles-Gordon & Deborah Zlotsky [link]
3. Head down to Vivid Solutions FRIDAY from 6-9 pm for the opening of the show curated by MAMBU BADU [link]
4. 16"x16" is artdc's latest exhibition encouraging creative freedom, opening SATURDAY 12-2 pm [link]
5. Our good friend Amy Hughes Braden is asking "Are You Gonna Eat That?" opening SATURDAY at 6 pm [link and photo credit]
Bringing the Art in DC to You (from NY),