A TON going on Thursday night but take Friday/Saturday to hang out, enjoy a cold one and the non-arts related events in DC... But otherwise here are my 5!
1. TONIGHT grab a drink for happy hour with Transformer for the FlatFile monthly mingle from 6-8 pm [link]
2. WPA hosts professional practices panel on working with galleries from 6-7:30 pm THURSDAY [link]
3. It's a Wonderful Life, a solo show featuring Hannah Dean opens at Wild Hand at 6 pm [link]
4. Brian Petro opens a retrospective of work from 1996-2014 at Art17 from 6:30-8:30 pm [link]
5. CLOSING PARTAY for Softer, Softest on THURSDAY from 7-9 pm [link]
6. Also... In case you missed it... The found this mystery man in a Picasso painting [link]
Happy Hump Day!
Bringing the Art in DC to You,